Wed, Oct 18|
Virtual Open House: Nonprofit Management Executive Certificate Program
Join us for our virtual Open House to learn more about our Nonprofit Management Executive Certificate Program and meet our faculty.
Time & Location
Oct 18, 2023, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDT
About the Event
The Nonprofit Management Executive Certificate Program is designed as an experiential leadership lab to explore the pressing issues that nonprofit leaders face and strengthen the management capacity of those working with nonprofit and philanthropic organizations.
Through the program, nonprofit leaders build the skills to:
- Make decisions during times of uncertainty that will ensure organizational sustainability.
- Lead a strategic planning process, from mission clarification and goal setting to implementation.
- Manage organizational change to adapt to changing conditions, internal and external.
- Create strategic communications that can turn empathy into action to advance your mission.
- Develop effective and equitable human resource systems for motivating, managing, and retaining staff.
- Enter an alumni network of more than 1,750 leaders working to address public needs.
We are currently accepting applications for our virtual Spring 2024 Program and in-person Summer 2024 Program and have scholarships available for those with financial need.